Liz Dolinski is a frequent speaker at conferences, including the Marketing Research Association CEO Summit, the American Marketing Association Higher Education Symposium, the Public Relations Society of America Travel & Tourism Conference, and Duke Weekend for Women.
Liz has been quoted in Adweek, Alert Magazine, Business Insider, BizReport, Media Post, Marketing Charts, Response Magazine, Shopper Marketing Magazine, and more.
Liz is available for:
– Marketing Speaker
– Conference Panelist
– Training Classes
– Article quotes
– By-Lined Articles
Key concepts and terminology in digital marketing. Understanding when to use different digital channels and how to plan message cadence across various platforms. Learn how to use tools to automate elements of your program and simplify data gathering for measurement.
How can competitive intelligence tracking increase the effectiveness of your marketing communications? What information should you watch? Learn how to reverse engineer a competitor’s marketing strategies by observing in-market tactics.
How do you determine which metrics your company should be tracking? How often should you review the numbers? What are appropriate benchmarks? How know if you’re doing well? Understand the relationship between marketing metrics, sales revenue and overall ROI.
- TRAVEL WEEKLY, Cruise lines use initiatives to break free from the pack
- RESPONSE MAGAZINE, Financial Services: Breaking Through to Boomerang Consumers
- CHIEF MARKETER REPORT, Social Media Savvy: Engagement Strategies for the CMO
- SHOPPER MARKETING MAGAZINE
- BREAKTHROUGH RADIO: Inside the Dark Lego Trade
- CONNECT ED: Using Competitive Intelligence to Understand the Prospective Student’s View of Your Institution
- PRSA, Clearing the Blurriness: Public Relations Maximizing Marketing Efforts
- MRA ALERT!, Emerging Consumer Trends: Marketing to Boomerangers